Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh, No! I've Been WEBbed...

WEB tagged me for the 8 Things Meme. Hmmm. I'll see what I can come up with this late in the day......
_____________________________________________________________________
MEME RULES:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
____________________________________________________________________

I was born in a place that no longer exists. A very unsettling thing, actually.

I am a reunion-goer. I love hearing about people's life travels.

I've been reunited with my old teenaged notion of music as a soundtrack for my days - thanks to winning a delicious little IPod Shuffle. Now if I could win a mint-condition Wurlitzer jukebox to go with it......

I have traveled to the middle of the Irish Sea to watch a full eclipse of the sun on my birthday.

I just unpacked all of the boxes that have been sealed through our past two moves. It seems I am extremely sentimental, fond of odd hats, and own a staggering number of books.

I once convinced my husband to go to Paris for the weekend. (It was heavenly - even in cold & rainy November.)

I truly enjoy an ocean cruise. If I had unlimited funds, I might consider purchasing a suite on the ResidenSea.

I am an animal person, but particularly a cat person. I have long wanted a Scottish Fold kitten.

I miss reading to kids. I daydream about ways to create a fabulous new way to make a living doing that. And doing booktalks. And reviewing books. And talking about books. And....

Given the opportunity, I would have delivered to my house on a weekly basis a large bouquet of freshly picked flowers and a large box of freshly published books.

____________________________________________________________________


I'm woefully remiss in visiting the kidlitosphere of late -- so I will take a stab and tag:
1. Library Stew
2. Katie's Book Blog
3. A Patchwork of Books
4. Welcome to My Tweendom
5. TangognaT
6. Sara's Holds Shelf
7. The Pink-Haired Librarian
8. Miss Erin

Sorry if I'm snagging someone who has already bared eight facts/foibles for the cause!

4 comments:

Christen said...

Thanks for the tag!!! =)

web said...

I have a friend who was born someplace that doesn't exist anymore either - Leningrad. It was weird for her as well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag, I just put mine up!

Stasia D said...

My meme is complete!